Whatever your legal issue may be one of the experienced solicitors at Glasgow Harley is available to assist you. We provide a comprehensive service in relation to the following:
We handle all types of land and property transactions including:
- Buying or selling residential property;
- Farms and rural property transactions;
- Commercial property transactions;
Trusts, Wills and Estates
Glasgow Harley has an extensive and long established practice in the areas of trusts, wills and estates. We provide comprehensive services in this area including the following:
- Advice on and preparation of wills;
- Obtaining probate and estate administration;
- Personal property rights and enduring powers of attorney;
- Testamentary promises;
- Family protection claims;
- Aged welfare and care issues;
- Advice on retirement villages.
Our family law service is there to help you with any legal issues which may arise in your relationships, or, when a relationship breaks down. These issues include making arrangements for your children and their welfare and other domestic issues including:
- Applications to the Family Court for Parenting (custody) orders;
- Applications for Protection Orders;
- Division of relationship property;
- Paternity disputes;
- Guardianship disputes (relocation of children, disputes between parents about schooling, religious instruction or medical treatment);
- Disputes involving Child Youth and Family.
We are available to represent both employers and employees in:
- The drafting of employment agreements;
- General advice on Employment Law, the Holidays Act, Health and Safety in Employment;
- Personal Grievances.
We can represent you in all types of commercial transactions including:
- Business transactions;
- Incorporated Societies;
- Shareholders agreements / Company Constitutions;
- Debt recovery.